Buy Fortified Wine online at Bebevino
The so-called dessert wine refers to those wines with a sweetness suitable for various desserts. These wines are called pudding wines in the Anglo-Saxon world, especially in Australia, due to their stickiness, they are called "sticky" (sticky). The most famous are the malagueños, Sauternes, and Tokaji Aszú, most of which are usually taken alone after meals.
Types of Fortified wines:
- Fino: Light wine, dry yellow, slightly bitter, with a slightly fragrant taste, and the alcohol content in the wine is between 14 and 15 degrees.
- Amontillado: Dry, with a strong hazelnut aroma, smooth and full flavor, amber or antique gold, alcoholic graduation between 16 to 21 degrees.
- Oloroso: Wine with body, silky, aromatic, energetic, dry or slightly destined, similar in color to mahogany, the alcoholic graduation obtained is usually between 16 and 18 degrees, although very old wines can reach 20 degrees.
- Palo Cortado: It has the characteristics of Amontillado in terms of aroma, and the characteristics of Oloroso in terms of flavor and color, the alcoholic graduation obtained is from 16 to 22 degrees.
- Raya: A wine with similar characteristics to Oloroso, but with less flavor and aroma.
- Ruedas: Dry wine, light, light, not easy to age.
- Pedro Ximénez: Natural sweet mahogany wine is old and the oldest is black zahino.
- Blancos: with or without aging.