Pesquera Millenium Gran Reserva 2015
Tinto Pesquera - Familia Fernández Rivera / Ribera del Duero / 100% Tempranillo.
Tinto Pesquera Millenium Gran Reserva It is the highest-end wine of the Fernández Rivera Family, made with Tempranillo grapes from Viña Alta, where the winery planted its first vines at an altitude of more than 800 meters at the end of the 1960s. It is an elegant wine , wide and silky, with a good aging in French oak barrels. In short, a quality wine.
€71.60 (tax incl.)
- Tinto Pesquera - Familia Fernández Rivera.
- Wine region
- Ribera del Duero
- 100% Tempranillo.
- 24 months in 225-litre French oak barrels. The wine is rounded off in the bottle before it is released on the market.
- Bottle of
- 750 ml.
- Alcohol content
- Cherry red color with an intense and bright layer, violet reflections and a ruby-colored rim.
- Fruity aromas and well-integrated touches of wood, in balance with notes of spices, black berries (currants and blackberries) and coffee.
- Ample, fleshy and long, with a good and elegant attack and a round and persistent tannic structure.
- Harmonic and very long finish.
Consumo y conservación
- Red and white meats, game dishes, suckling lamb, lamb, spoon dishes, bitter chocolate and cheesecake.
- Good aging potential, elaborated to persist over time. It is recommended to decant three quarters of an hour before serving.
Tinto Pesquera is a pioneer in the methods of making Tempranillo. The wine received this name in honor of Pesquera de Duero, the town where the winery is located and where Alejandro and Esperanza were born. Tinto Pesquera is a benchmark.