DEFINITION OF A COOKIE
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the User's computer when accessing certain websites, allowing them, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the User's browsing habits or their equipment and, depending on the information that contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the User.
TYPES OF COOKIES
The cookies used on the Website, as well as their purpose, are described below:
1. Browsing Cookies: These are those that allow the User to improve and personalize the browsing experience, facilitating the login when accessing their account without the need to continuously enter their data, remember the last shopping cart made and the language selected. .
2. Analysis cookies: These are those that allow us to quantify the number of users, analyze their browsing behavior and perform statistical analysis of the use made by users of our services. To do this, your browsing on the Website is analyzed in order to improve the browsing experience and the services offered. The data obtained through this type of cookie will remain stored in the User's terminal and may be processed at each access to the Website, until the cookies expire or the User deletes them. (Google Analytics).
BLOCK OR DELETE A COOKIE
The User can block or delete the cookies installed on their computer at any time by configuring the options in the browser itself. The User can find more information on how to do it, through the following links and depending on the browser used:
1. Firefox from here: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitate-y-deshabilitate-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
2. Google Chrome from here: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
3. Internet Explorer from here: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
4. Safari from here: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
5. Operate from here: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
In case of using a browser other than those mentioned above, the User can obtain more information on how to configure the installation of cookies through the help section of the browser itself. In case of needing personalized assistance for the configuration of cookies, the User can send an email to email@example.com and will be attended to as soon as possible.
ACCEPTANCE AND MODIFICATION OF THE COOKIES POLICY
The fact of clicking on any button, check box or link on the Website, as well as scrolling or downloading any type of content offered on it, implies that the User accepts the installation of the aforementioned cookies.
The Website reserves the right to modify and update the content of these cookie policies at any time, either partially or in its entirety. Therefore, the User must carefully read these cookie policies each time they access the Website or periodically in order to know the latest and most updated version of these policies.